Sunday, August 10, 2008

WISHLIST

August 10, 2008. 4 more days and i'll be 26. 4 more years and i'll be 30... gosh!! guess time's running out..i want to do this, i want to do that, i want to have this, i want to have that.. and the list goes on.. not much time to do all the things that i want to do i guess... but nothing's impossible right?! let's see if i can get them on time...
But before that, i wish something surprisingly good will happen on my 26th birthday. Something extraordinary, something i don't usually get. (FYI: i usually get NOTHING but greetings). I hope this time i'll get something. I swear even a simple birthday card will do. lol. I plan to take a leave on the week of my birthday but seems like things aren't on my side. But things happen for a reason. I just hope it's a good one though. lol.

Happy birthday to me!!!

Things i want and hope to do before i reach 30 :

  • soul-searching even for a week or two
  • experience the thrill of sky-diving
  • go to Camarines Sur and do wake-boarding
  • reach the top of Mt. Apo
  • play with the dolphins in Subic
  • have my own license in diving
  • go to PALAWAN
  • swim with jellyfishes in PALAU and eat at rainbow grill
  • go on a Carribean cruise
  • go back to SIARGAO and surf
  • experience Boracay
  • go bungee jumping
  • do rock climbing
  • play paintball
  • have my own laptop, xbox and pro camera
  • pursue a medical carreer
  • work abroad
  • drive my own car ( the bigger the better..lol)
  • have a tour around the Philippines
  • visit Disneyland and Hollywood
  • own a condo unit
  • have my own house by the sea
  • have my own NUDE painting
  • have my picture taken by the windmills
  • eat Vigan empanada again
  • visit Hundred Islands
  • watch a PBA game LIVE
  • sleep at Shangrila Hotel
  • do an outreach program ( Angelina Jolie huh?!)
  • have my own coffee shop (pwede Starbucks franchise?hehehe)
  • have a vacation in HAWAII
  • have a birthday party full of seafoods and veges
  • stargazing on the beach shore and think of nothing
  • spend days with my man on a yacht and a private island
  • receive a surprise romantic marriage proposal and get engaged
  • get married (i want it intimately done...setting? Mamma Mia thingy would be great plus the dress!)
  • go on a honeymoon in Greece (hay!)
  • have a baby

hmmmmmm.... which is which?! guess i have to go over this list again and again.. just hope i can do even half in 4 years... wishing and hoping...

3 comments:

Björnik said...

bai! cross out na ang watch PBA game, i'm sure kakita na ka sa TV.hehe pwede ako muhimo sa imong nude painting? daghan na man ka pwede mahimo diri uy. wala man lagi sa imong wishlist ang queen? yiheee... sweat kaayo bah!

bLack aNgeL said...

pagsure oist! i want to watch it live bai.. daghan ayu pwede nako buhaton pero was pa koy means.. cge lang bai kay i still have 4 more years bitaw..hehehe... ang queen? wala oist! hehehe.. iya man tong queen tawon...oist! asa na imong ihatag sa ako???? dapat gwapo ha...hehehee

Anonymous said...

hi ceara!

musta? congrats on your new blog.

http://reyian.blogspot.com

ian