Friday, February 18, 2011

One Rainy Thursday


02.17.2011 ( ONE RAINY THURSDAY)

just started playing CityVille on facebook the night before. Got a bit hooked cos i was kinda bored. i was glued from morning til around 2 in the afternoon. it's fun though. it's like playing farmtown but in a different setting. had to name my place Black Angel's Town for all i care. lol.


then i had to go to the bank to get something. oh yes, the rain didn't stop me from going out. i had to play hoops and eat something.

FIRST STOP:

Leylam's SHAWARMA RICE topped with JAPANESE SIOMAI from Master Siomai. oooohhh! i want mine hot and spicy! yum! yum!

i had to finish my meal fast cos a young stranger asked if he could share the table with me and started chit chatting trying to lure me into joining their networking group. sorry gary not my field. ciao. (that's the name he gave me. oh yeah! good timing with the name ayt? lol )

i then went to the grocery to buy my gatorade. i just love having gatorade anytime, anywhere.

SECOND STOP:

Top Shooter at the 4th level of gaisano south. my first time to do hoops there. spent P40 for 8 games. not bad! this is my highest score so far --- 163 pts! oooohhhh yeah bring it on baby!


too bad i didn't have enough small bills with me. the lady there said she didn't have enough change so i had to leave the place early.

THIRD STOP:

Dencia's Fresh Lumpia. been craving for it for days now. P28 a piece wouldn't hurt i guess. delicioso! definitely my fave!


FOURTH STOP:

TIMEZONE at NCCC Mall.. oh! this is what i call heaven!!!

my fave spot. and then i asked for a sign.
if i could reach 80, then......


i want that frog! i want that froooooog! lol


and so i brought home this Solar Dancer after like 5 tries.yay!

P.S. my swimsuit addiction just woke up... fitted like 4 bikinis but finally bought this baby! EXOTIC it is! can't wait ........





2 comments:

Pring said...

solo flight ka ani dei?

bLack aNgeL said...

solo flight geng... lingaw ayu mag wara wara...hahahaha