Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fifty half


call it bad luck.. lol

FIRST: Sampaguita Suites was fully-booked so we had to walk under the heat of the sun from one hotel to another. I ended up with C'est la vie Pension cos it was the cheapest.

SECOND: Crown Regency's DROP ZONE does not exist. I so wanted to jump and fall. I was so damn excited to do the free fall thing which they described in their site as "feeling the gravity against you as you fall freely down a 40-foot drop strapped only with a weighted harness without a cable." when the receptionist said it is still yet to come.. ouch!

THIRD: April and I went to SM to check on Lay Bare, a waxing salon. The directory said the salon is nowhere to be found. can i say ouch again? lol

It was a great bonding time with April though. She treated me at Not Just Coffee. We both had shakes. All i can say is that, mine didn't taste that good. lol.



My tourist guide had to go to work so it was time to part ways. I took a cab to Fuente Osmena while she took another one.

C'est la vie is creepy, i should say. The place was like a meet-up place for old foreigners and hookers. There were girls who look like hookers at the lobby so you can't blame me for thinking so..

FOURTH: my comfort room's light bulb didn't work. so i had to go downstairs again to inform the receptionist who then asked the guard to change it. booo!

no cable tv.. old aircon.. no phones.. plus i don't like the bathroom.. arghhhh!

so what kept me company then? oh well, my book, my laptop, my globe tattoo and my celphones..


it was around 9:30pm that i decided to go out and eat. i walked around the vicinity and ended up eating at Sunburst. i had a joiner around who stays on the same pension house and i could not shoo him away after i repeatedly refused his willingness to join me.. good thing his roommate and his officemate picked him up. aaaahhh what a great relief! i don't want any joiners when i'm doing my soulsearching thing..lol

FIFTH: 22nd Street was on standing. so sad! i had a backup plan though.. to have a foot massage but damn when i asked the lady at the reception area, they were already closed.. arrrgggghhh

i decided to have some drinks as plan C.. walked around the city for a cozy place to get some shots alone but i found none..all they have were bars full of people so i had no choice but to go back to my room and sleep.

what a day indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karon lang nako ni nabasa te! I'm sorry that you had a shitty day =( next time, we'll do some careful planning, ok? :)