Saturday, November 12, 2011

SUSHI DITO Davao


it's day seventy-eight...

and it's sushi day with my sushi buddy patricia!!!

there's a new place in the city called SUSHI DITO -Davao.
it's located at Elpidio Quirino Ave. near Sampaguita Inn.

Japanese Cuisine it is!



the place is not that big and they still don't cater credit card payments..
but i should say food was competitive enough with the taste and the price...

and here are our foodies....

one big bowl of TERIYAKI DON@ P120
(chicken teriyaki, rice, egg, onion, onion leaves)

one big bowl of YASAI ITAME with rice @P120
(chicken, cabbage, carrots, onion, mongo sprouts)

and our COMBO DRAGON @P550
originally, it's...
Salmon Dragon Roll
Tuna Dragon Roll
Unagi Dragon Roll
Ebi Tempura Dragon Roll
Mango Eel Dragon Roll

but no avocados were available so we had to replace one and had Rainbow Roll instead..


RAINBOW ROLL (salmon,tuna, kanikama, mango, cucumber)

UNAGI Dragon Roll

Salmon and Tuna Dragon Rolls

Mango Eel Dragon Roll

really had a great time... i suggest you drop by and try for yourself...
the store opens from monday to saturday..
i heard they have free deliveries too, just call 295-3333

happy eating everyone!
let's explore DAVAO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy sushi! Can I post this entry on FB??

bLack aNgeL said...

@ady: sure sure sure te... no probs... i still don't have that one last entry for my cebu trip... so sad... :-(

Unknown said...

masarap yong rainbow roll nila. yan yong inorder ko... kaso too much sakin yong 8pcs,eh.. haha

http://mytravelanywhere.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

I haven't tried any of these food items yet, though I've been there twice already. I should try them out soon. I also enjoyed dining here, too, though I wasn't too hard to convince given that I am a big Japanese food fanatic!

Hope you can check my review here: http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-have-sushi-dito.html