Thursday, November 24, 2011

BINGING on THANKSGIVING


thursday...
have to go out and get the most of my so-called vacation leave...
another food/movie trip for me...
and that means another HELLO DAVAO day! yay!

went out at around three in the afternoon on my yellow printed dress and flats..

first stop: CREPELATO Nccc Mall

i was just in for some pasta... no more, no less...
but the girl asked me if wanted to have some spare ribs to go with it..
hmmmm...guess what?! i said YES! lol...

i'm starving so why not?!
i had spare ribs, pasta and pinacolada ALL for ME, MYSELF and I!!!
how good can that be???

Victorian Spare Ribs @ P175
mishmash of soy sauce, flour, brown sugar, seasoning plus baby back pork ribs


i should say it tasted good, really good...
except for the poor food presentation..
they covered the whole spare ribs with gravy so i can't decide with which angle to take..
the plate was kinda bare but the taste was really good!

Pasta con Malunggay @P55
mixture of ground beef, hotdog beefiest, tomato sauce
with nestle cream topped with ground malunggay leaf

uhhhmmmm... i love this pasta... this is basically why i came to Crepelato today...

oh crap! i didnt realize i took no photo of my pinacolada.. sigh...

i really had a good time at Crepelato- Nccc Mall Branch..
very well trained staff, very accomodating but not annoying...

after having a heavy meal, i went to TIMEZONE again to play some hoops..
oh yeah! nothing can stop me on playing even my sexy dress.. hahaha

then it's HAPPY FEET time on 3D...
ooohhhh they are really cute...
i think it's a good movie cos i like cartoons a lot...
and what's even better is that it was as if i had the whole cinema to myself!
fantastic!!!

after singing and stomping with the penguins,
i went to Pronto Mart to get Chef Boyet's siomai...
they are really tasty for only P28 for 4.. you should all try it...
kudos to Boyet Tan for a delectable masterpiece!

after my chitchat with Chef Boyet,
i decided to get a massage...
so i walked from Pronto Mart to Zen..
but when i reached Zen, i changed my mind
and decided to feed my desire for pasta again..
and this time i headed to the famous LA TOSCANA!

since this is the first time i paid this italian resto a visit,
i immediately asked the lady what's their specialty..
she said fresh pasta...
exactly what i came for..lol
so i asked her to give me their best seller!
who cares about the price? i don't! lol
i mean this is my first time and i've been dreaming of this for months..
and now that i'm here, i might as well get the best for ME, MYSELF and I.

i instantly fell in love with the place...
romantic and elegant...
and the best part is, i had the whole place to myself!
oh this day is really ALONE day... lol
but in a place like this, i would rather have my man with me..
it's just so elegantly romantic and relaxing...
i will definitely have a date with you here soon my dear!

french toast here i come!!!!


Tagliatelle alla Pescatore
shrimp, clams, mussels, calamari served over tagliatelle pasta

TWO WORDS: Perfettamente delizioso!!
Thumbs UP!!!

Kudos to the Owner Piero Lucarini for making my first pasta with them really special..
their whole fam was there actually, i wanted to take some photos with them
since i was the only one dining there but got a little shy..
on my next visit, i will definitely do it.. promise! lol

after binging the whole day, time to get my well-deserved massage..
Zen Oriental Spa again for the second time..
but this time i opted for their Japanese Hot Stone Massage..
they offered me some tea while waiting cos they still have to heat the stones up..
i was expecting for a quick shower and my own locker just like before..
but i got really surprised when the attendant came to me and asked me to
soak my feet into the water and eventually dried them on the towel she was bringing..
and then that was it!
we went upstairs with all my things.. no locker, in short..
no washups.. good thing i had some feminine wipes with me
and a clean undie... i had to do the cleanup right then and there though..

the whole massage thing was ok..
i really love mine hard and hot...
i'm going to another spa next time, the one with free sauna...
and i want to try Ventosa too...


photo from google

and what's the perfect way to end the day?
well, a free ride home from Jo Anne and Ferdie..lol

really really sleepy now...
thank you for bringing back my smiles...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: