Sunday, March 18, 2012

Terra-fic Dinner


i am not really a party person..
i don't drink that much, i don't smoke..
i am much of an outdoor person,
sports and similar stuffs keep me alive..

i stayed in bed for hours after my day trip.
watched tv while cuddling my pillow..

it was 9pm when i decided to go down and eat..
no more drinks for me.. what i had yesterday was enough..
it's actually NO ALCOHOL day today...
i took a quick shower and got myself dressed for another foodtrip..

Smallville Complex is a popular dining and nightlife destination in Iloilo.
Bars, Clubs, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, KTV Bars, name it they have it.
the night is really alive here cos there's no liquor ban at 2am..lol

whenever i go to new places, i see to it that as much as possible,
i don't get to dine at familiar restos... i want to try things which i haven't tried..
the idea of not knowing whether you will like the experience or not,
makes it more exciting..

TERRA Mediterranean Cuisine

the staff there were well-trained. i got myself a table near the window.
the guy gave me a menu. placed a bottle of wine and prepared my table.
i returned the wine.. i said, i am not interested.. if it was for free then why not? haha
i just ordered my all-time fave four seasons juice instead. lol

i was craving for pasta and seafoods.
so i got myself an order of mixed seafoods pasta plus an additional onion soup..

so full!
time to get back to my room and spend some quiet time alone again..
plus i have to wake up early tomorrow for my flight back to Davao..
last night in Iloilo.. sigh..

No comments: