Friday, November 23, 2012

BLOGDRIVE: The Old School Blogspot

i was googling my name a few minutes ago trying to check on how they will show my profile.. i came across my previous blog which i totally forgot.. i can't help but laugh on what i wrote years ago...hahahaha...

OMGeeeeee! i can't believe i actually had THREE (3) blogs before this one... hahahaha
and take note of the names... hahahaha


this is why i'm keeping my blog as long as i can... update it as much as i can... 
and be randomly honest on my posts ...
so that if i look back at my past i will have something to laugh at like tonight.. haha

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW if you want to check it too www.ceangyrevealed.blogdrive.com


CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK ON THE ABOVE BLOG
www.naughtybitchyme.blogdrive.com




and here's the link of my other previous blog.. lol
www.ilovethesinglelife.blogspot.com


so this is the OLD me huh?!
i think i'm beginning to miss this..
hmmmmm.....




look at the blog names...
i guess i'm really going to be single til i get old.. hahaha


have fun reading! 

No comments: