Saturday, March 17, 2012

Eighteen


So what's my number?
too much coincidence huh?!

we headed to SM City Iloilo after checking in at my hotel..
i treated Chen to a 30-minute fish spa at Tibiao..

oh! those fishes really know how to tickle much... lol

by the way, this is Chen..my welcoming party here in iloilo...
she moved to iloilo when she got married..
and she now has three lovely kids...

FISH SPA: DONE!
now, time to check out SM's 3-day sale..
oh crap! too many eye-candies...
one cute dress from MAGS will do... it's half the price so i can't say NO!

after the shopping spree,
we decided to grab something to eat..
and ended up having Ted's Oldtimer La Paz Batchoy..
we went to a branch which was a few blocks away from my hotel..
i had extra super batchoy with boiled egg..
and guess what number they gave me... lol


Darcy met up with us at Ted's...
and we all had a great time...

No comments: