Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lemme Try


after having my first Ted's Batchoy here in Iloilo; Darcy, Chen and I headed back to my room..
we decided to go to the grocery downstairs to grab something to eat and drink..

i like trying out new things...
i like that feeling of uncertainty of whether i will like it or not...
so whenever i go to a new place, i always get those i still haven't tried...

so this time.....

a mini Black Forest Cake from Dulcinea
a bottle of Blue Illusion Tanduay Ice AlcoMix
a bottle of Chocolate MudShake Vodka
and a Classic Magnum Classic

they all kept me company on my first night here in Iloilo..


the cake was yummy.. i bought it at SM.. the mini cakes there looked so tempting..
the blue illusion was good.. i think i like the red mirage more though..
the mudshake vodka was superb.. i think i found myself a new fave...
and the magnum was great.. it's kinda expensive though..

these two ladies stayed with me for a few hours..
i really had fun talking about nothing, eating, drinking and taking pictures with you..
thanks for the great time!

No comments: